| Here is your luck today... |
First thing first, I think most of you wondered, "What the heck is this site?"
There are lot of Visual Novel in this world- What? You don't know Visual Novel? Ask your best friend!
Again, there are lot of Visual Novel in this world, with few of reviews. Some people often asking me "What kind of VN is this?" or "Do you have any better VNs?".
I'm tired answering their questions, and one day, an angel descended in front of exhausted me and told me to make this site. And yes, that was when the rain falls...
Some people ask, "Where is the download link?". I have to make clear one thing, I don't serve any download link(s), since it is violation of law. I just make review.
Last thing, do I accept request? No. Except you paid me...
| Random maid... |
Well, that's my unimportant first post. I'll start this site next week...
Ciao~
No comments:
Post a Comment